Photography: Alexi Shields Photography submitted via Two Bright Lights
Event Planner: Engagements LLC
Reception Venue: Delray Beach Club
Don't forget to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!
My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
Wedding Pickle All rights reserved © 2011 |
I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley |
![]() |

4 comments:
Love her bouquet! Very pretty!
Beautiful! Her dress is stunning. The bouquet is lovely too.
Aw! Thanks Melina for the feature! If anyone wants to see more of my work...please 'like' the new and improved facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/alexishields
Alexi
The place is absolutely gorgeous! I do admire beach weddings it's really different from other weddings I've seen. I love that jump shot too and her dress is meant for her, they are both pretty.
Post a Comment