My Favorite Pic this Week: I always say I'm a sucker for ring shots! Throw in some adorable shoes and I'm sold!
Real Wedding: Barbie and Ken! Haven't we all performed this famous wedding as little girls? These shots just fulfilled every little girl's dream!
Inspiration Board: The Perfect Palette - Milk and honey, gotta love yellow!
Fashion: Lovely Little Details - Awesome jewelry pieces from Forever 21 for under $10!
Planning: Bowties & Bliss - Wonderful tips for planning an outdoor wedding that you may not have thought about!
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. - Psalms 51:10








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
That picture is perfection.
I want to do that for myself!
Post a Comment