So here is what I have to feature over the last 2 weeks that I love!
Favorite Pic: Where can I find a chair like this to have in my house? I just find these chairs so gorgeous that rows of them for a wedding would just be stunning. And I thought I loved Chiavari Chairs! I found a new love! Tell me you feel the same way!
Real Wedding: Glamour and Grace - A Sweet Summer Southern Wedding complete with a gorgeous ruffled dress, beautiful lighting, and elegant decor.
Inspiration Board: I just don't think it can get more beautiful than all white! This beautiful board from A Paper Proposal is just so heavenly!
Fashion: I found this image on pinterest showcasing a big hat and white gloves. A fashion that isn't really my style but oh so glamourous!
Planning: It can be hard to choose songs for your reception especially if you are a hip-hop fan. There is nothing worse for your grandparents than going to your reception and hearing the F-Bomb dropped a million times though! So Soundtrack To I Do provided a great post on friendly options from the hip-hop world that are great and will keep the dance on!
Decor: I love doilies, not just because they remind me of my Abuela, but also because they are gosh darn adorable for weddings. This DIY Doily Table Runner How-To from Bayside Bride is one to check out!
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commands. - Deuteronomy 7:9








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






2 comments:
LOVE the chair!! Great round-up!
Aw, just saw this! Thanks for including me - you made my day! :)
Post a Comment