This is not the time to give him a real gift but more a gift of something small. Anything that will make him smile. Buy him his favorite candy, make him his favorite meal, clean out his car, anything that shows him you love him. We always wait until a holiday or a birthday to surprise those we love. Today, we'll practice the idea that random "gifts" are the best!
If you haven't already, be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!
(Photo via asuyeta.com)









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






5 comments:
I love how your challenge is inspiring me to be a better partner.
Does anybody have any more suggestions for today's challenge? my husband I are both working today, and he won't be home till really late...
Thanks D'Anne! Hmm, that is a good question for suggestions. I asked for some over on the Facebook page, see if we can get some more ideas there!
Maybe he would consider a back rub as a gift? I could do that when he gets home...
Buy the way, I'm loving this 14 day challenge!
So sweet! I love this.
Post a Comment