The changes:
New RSS Feed - easier to subscribe
New Tabs - Notice how they spell out Pickle! You might also notice that {K} is an empty page. It is my wild card page. I'll put stuff there soon.
Meet Me- I thought to make this a more personal experience, I would tell you who I am up front and not hide behind my computer screen with no face. I want to get to know you too! Email me or Twitter me!
Scripture everyday- Every post will have a line of scripture from the Bible to keep us God-Centered. As I mention in the Christ Tab, A Christ-centered life + A Christ-centered marriage = A fulfilling life with your husband!
Features Added - You will notice new features pop up. I already introduced you to the bible study, and the first Word of the Day Inspiration Board.
I feel a lot better about the cohesiveness and purpose of this blog now, tying everything together and putting my best foot forward. I hope you like what I have to offer! Enjoy!
I hope to see you tomorrow! A DIY post is up next :)
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
ROMANS 12:18 NIV

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment