![]() |
| Wedding Wire has a free tool you can use for seating charts HERE |
I believe you can still be formal without adding the stress seating charts can put on you. I don't believe you really need it, not even for a sit down dinner. I think it is just up to you and what you want and what you dreamed of for your wedding.
There is one thing I do believe should be arranged and that should be seating for your family and close friends. There were so many people at our wedding that didn't even know me or my groom! There was no way I was going to have my family and close friends take a back seat to people I didn't know.
Now, you see all those cute name card ideas in magazines. I love those! If you don't want to do a seating chart but still want to do those cute name cards, go ahead and make them. Your guests can take theirs and use it to save their seat and keep as a wedding favor if it is really elaborate! Why not kill two birds with one stone?
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Martha Stewart Weddings |



My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment