Well that solution is easy. God.
So, Sundays may typically be love scripture as in the past, but it might also be video, or the start of a marriage centered bible study that you can do during the week.
This week I want to introduce a video series called "Once Upon a Marriage" by LifeChurch.tv (those of you from Oklahoma know about this church whether you go there or not lol). Seriously, these marriage studies changed my life and improved my relationship with my husband for sure!
This will be a study I will launch and discuss real soon. Study questions and discussion posts will be spread out during the week along with my articles on Wedding Issues and DIY projects. Stay Tuned!

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment