26. "I love the very first moment that you are announced as husband and wife. THE BEST EVER!!"
27. "How about the power of the registry gun? That's definitely a blessing! =)"
28. "I loved having an excuse to be crafty and make tons of DIY projects I would have never made otherwise"
29. Seeing that the item you really wanted on your registry list has been purchased.
30. Throwing out that To-Do list and living stress free while on the honeymoon.
31. Stepping out in public thinking "Wow, this is my HUSBAND!"
32. All the texts and facebook messages from people wishing you the best
33. Wedding planners (This is for those of you who had one. I didn't and wished I had. It would have been a blessing!)
34. Gaining grandparents that I can talk to (I only have one who lives far away and doesn't speak English) It really so wonderful just to go out with your elders for lunch and just talk. :)
35. Marriage Counseling. Getting to talk to an older couple who had been through so much was really inspiring!
36. Signing the Marriage Certificate. It's official!
37. Saying "I Do"
38. Telling everyone how he proposed. Everyone has a good story and proposals are the sweetest!
39. The moment you wake up the morning of your wedding day. Just no words.
40. Coming home to a package from your registry at your door after a long day of work. Who knew some kitchen spoons can cheer you up!
41. Making new friendships with your photographer, videographer, etc.
42. Getting comments on your guest book on your wedding website from friends and family wishing you well.
43. Making your wedding website.
44. Seeing the reception venue all set for the first time.
45. The feeling after you officially book your ceremony venue. "This is where I'm going to get married!"
46. Cutting the cake. It is such a fun time. :)
47. The moment when you and your girls are all dressed up and ready to go before the ceremony. "Let's do this!"
48. Those group dances that always play at weddings. (I actually made a specific list that excluded those songs and the DJ played it anyway. Which worked out because it was fun!)
49. The conga line. "Did that just happen?" Do it. It is hilarious fun.
50. Dancing with my daddy. ♥
Find the first 25 here. Please be sure to leave your own to add to the list! I would love to hear them. :)


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
Marrying my best friend and having my heart skip a beat every time he walks into the room or calls me on the phone!
Post a Comment