Of course, this isn't a sad day for me. It is a happy one. She died when all the flowers started blooming. So the blooming of flowers always makes me feel close to her. Everything feels alive and I always feel like she is around when I look at the flowers.
Yellow was her favorite color. My family usually makes a trip to her resting place. A lovely resting ground amidst fields of beautiful cows. I have moved, so I leave flowers for her here in her memory.
God bless you all and enjoy all the beauty God gives us. :)


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
2 comments:
Beautiful post, Melina. What a tribute to your grandmother.
Thank you so much :)
Post a Comment