Anyway, I absolutely cannot believe that it is February already! All last month I have been brainstorming how I can give my husband a Valentine's gift this year without buying anything since it would be his money and I still yet haven't found a job. :-/
When we were engaged, I had participated in a 40 day challenge from the book Love Dare that K-Love was doing with their listeners. Each day made me conscious to my behavior and helped me to appreciate my man better. Now that we are married, I've slacked off on showing my appreciation and being the "BEST WIFE EVER!" That was always my dream, but my problem with being domesticated keeps me far from that goal.
I thought I would do a daily challenge for myself leading up to Valentine's Day when we will be celebrating being together for 7 years! I figured why keep it to myself? I thought I'd share what I'll be doing each day with all of you! Should you decide to do the challenge with me, we can share our thoughts and happenings of each challenge. So engageds and marrieds, I invite you to join me. It will be fun! :-)
So today . . .
![]() |
| Photo credit: Jeremy Harwell via Ruffled |
Posts on the blog will be on their regular schedule with each day's challenge being the first thing posted each morning. Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook so that you don't miss any of the posts on the daily challenges!


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
I love this idea Melina! I personally would love to receive a list like this.
Post a Comment