But First, My Fave Pic this week: Yeah this came from a wedding feature on my own blog, but this seriously has had me drooling all week. I LOVE cake and this 6 tier cake leaves me speechless for descriptive words!
![]() |
| Vesic Photography submitted via Two Bright Lights |
Wrapped Couture "Why Get Wedding Insurance?" - Something you may not have thought of but something you might want to consider.
A Paper Proposal "Many Ways to Say 'I Love You'" - A gorgeous inspiration board of ideas to show love.
Soundtrack to I Do "Christian and Dance Songs to Love" - A great list of songs you can play for your wedding. Some of my faves are listed!
Bride and Joy "Being Yourself on Your Wedding Day" - It is easy to get caught up in the wedding day hoopla, this article gives tips on keeping it real.
Marry Me Wedding Planners "Tips for Destination Weddings" - Great things to consider like decor tips and taking care of guests.
Many thanks to my guests for taking care of my blog while I was unable to! They are so great! My dear readers, it certainly feels good to be back! Stay tuned a bit later today for a lovely engagement shoot!
So I was encouraged, as the hand of the Lord my God was upon me... - Ezra 7:28
Don't forget to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
So glad to help out :)
Post a Comment