Apparently everyone was in on the surprise because there was never any intention of me working that weekend. I just didn't know it until my husband dragged me to the back yard and there stood my sister! I truly feel so blessed to have a husband who cares so much for me and my happiness to surprise me with my sister just because I missed her.
We went to Pensacola Beach. . .
We toured a couple Portofino Resort homes. . .
Fell in love and convinced ourselves that we forever love Pensacola. . .
And gazed at the most amazing view from one of the homes feeling like we couldn't be in a more beautiful place. . .
The best surprise ever and an amazing weekend. I feel so blessed. I was going to write a blog post for today but I'm enjoying my last day with my sister before she heads back to Oklahoma, so I'll be back tomorrow with a Real Wedding. :-)













My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






2 comments:
Aw what a sweet surprise! I'm glad you two had fun!
How sweet!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Surprise visits are the best. :)
Post a Comment