I didn't think they flattered her best, no disrespect to Vera because I love the dresses themselves!
But then I saw her at the actual wedding wearing the dresses and I guess it is the glowing bride thing that makes a bride look so beautiful and she totally rocked the dresses. So I thought she looked great!
![]() |
| {Source} |
"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." - John 14:21
Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
I agree with you - the first one is definitely my favorite, as well! Number three is beautiful, but I'm actually not really digging dress number 2....looks a bit like a nightgown to me =/
Post a Comment