Here is a recap of the events:
- My husband dressed as Zoltan and was like a celebrity when we went to the bar. I couldn't be near him since so many people kept taking him a way for pictures!
- We attended a wedding in the cutest dream town ever! Seaside, FL where they filmed The Truman Show. The town seriously felt unreal! So beautiful!
- I got to meet a Blue Angel pilot since it was his wedding that my husband had the honor to do Sword Detail for. I was crazy excited!
- We ate at a Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant in Destin, FL and danced for a piece of cake for my birthday. The restaurant was empty so I wasn't too embarrassed! My husband also got a piece since he stumped the waitress on a Forrest Gump trivia question. :-)
I truly feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many things I am grateful for. I praise God everyday for giving me this life! I'm definitely going to make my next year of life better than the last! That includes this blog!
I mentioned that I was going to be gearing up for some changes to the blog starting November so I'll also be making announcements that I hope you will be excited about as I am. I can't wait! I'll see you back here tomorrow!
Happy Halloween and God Bless!
~ Melina









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment