I love how I started this series of making inspiration boards surrounded around the blessings of the wedding day and then didn't keep up with it! The first one looked at that moment when you walk up or down the aisle with your love. This week, and probably because I am missing my daddy, I wanted to feature that moment when you dance with your father. For many reasons, one may not get to have that Father/Daughter Dance, which is why I find it to be such a cherished moment.
4. Unknown
5. Unknown
Seriously, I get teary eyed looking at these. I wish my dad lived closer!
If you haven't yet, be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!
If you haven't yet, be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
One of my favorite memories from my wedding day, too! These images are so touching! xo
Post a Comment