![]() |
| {source} |
I review 6 apps that are helpful and, the best part, are free! Some of these apps might be available for Droid phones, but I'm one of those people who refuse to switch! Hmm, maybe a Droid version of this post is in order huh?
I did an interview series with a few website owners who run businesses that aim to help brides make their planning easier.
- Hitch'd - A place to save images from around the web rather than cluttering up your bookmarks. You can also share your findings and keep them all organized nicely!
- I Do University - This is a great resource for learning all about wedding planning. It is like having a virtual wedding planner help you and answer your questions.
- Confessions of a Thrifty Bride - This is a great place for brides to share deals they have found with other brides. If you are looking to save some money, see what you can find here!
Wedding Websites
I did a guest post for one of my favorite blogs, Bowties and Bliss. I gave my best tips on not only just making a wedding website but on how to make yours the best! This is a useful tool for staying connected with family and friends who live far a way or who you just never see.
Planning Binders
I put together my best tips on making your own wedding binder for all of your planning. This is a great way to be organized, save money and make your binder uniquely you! Something you can always come back to like an album to bring back those wedding planning memories. :-)
Got F.A.I.T.H?
I also did a guest post for Sweet Christian Bride where I talked about ways to still keep Christ a priority even during your crazy wedding planning days. I list some tools and websites that are helpful for including Christ in your everyday life.
If you missed any of these when they originally published, you definitely wanna check them out now! Which ones of these are your favorite? Do you have any tools you want to share that you use?









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment