Kevin and I met our freshman year of college. It was love at first sight! It was orientation night and there were over a hundred people in the room when my roomate asked me (jokingly) "If you were to marry any of the guys in the room who would it be?" I pointed to Kevin! Little did I know I would marry him!
We became friends very quickly after that night and eventually we went out on our first date. Since then we have not gone one day without either seeing each other or talking. I know it sounds cliche to say, but we are best friends. We make each other laugh everyday and nobody makes me feel better than I do when I am with Kevin. We have been together for going on 5 years. Time flies when you're in love!
The proposal was very low key, but very sweet. We were sitting by the pool eating chocolate and drinking wine one Monday night when I decided to get up (fully dressed) and jump in the pool- to make him laugh of course. As I was getting out, I looked up and he was on one knee. He told me he had been waiting for the perfect time to propose and that he had realized that it was not about the perfect time, rather that he had the perfect girl and he couldn't wait any longer. The rest was history!
Today we live in Alpharetta together with our two cats Michael and Winnie and couldn't me more happy :)
Congrats and many blessings to Jane and Kevin on your new marriage!
Be sure to check out their wedding from Found Lovely's Blog! :-)
Photography: Found Lovely via Two Bright Lights





























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment