Today is an element of Love that I never could get over. Every engagement shoot I'd look at from my submissions and on other blogs would leave me in awe and sometimes bewildered with one big question that my husband still cannot answer to me.
What is it about the woman you found that makes you love her? Ask any man that and he could probably spew off a long list of things. But my question is this:
What is that tingling, that exact moment and feeling that switches within a man's mind to get that ring and ask that beautiful question we women dream of, "Will you marry me?"
Men if you can answer that one, I want to know! I am fascinated by how a man melts to the woman he loves just to make her happy, to see her smile, and because he loves her. Seriously, how hard do we women work to get that sentiment out of our men? But when it comes to that engagement and wedding, they melt.
I remember doing our engagement shoot and my husband told me that he dreaded it and didn't want to do any silly fake kissing photos. When it came to it, he did them anyway without flinching! The love of a man gets him laying in the grass, doing silly poses, and doing cheesy things. Oh, how I love it!
![]() |
| Nicole Chan Photography |
![]() |
| Marcella Treybig Photography |
![]() |
| FlickFoto |
![]() |
| Stay Forever Photography |
![]() |
| Found Lovely |
Images submitted via Two Bright Lights
Check in tomorrow for the second reason why I can't get over Love and Weddings!













My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment