![]() |
| Lily Rose Photography |
![]() |
| Ever After Visuals |
![]() |
| Live View Studios |
![]() |
| Stay Forever Photography |
![]() |
| Stay Forever Photography |
![]() |
| Alexi Shields Photography |
![]() |
| VUE Photography |
![]() |
| Jonathan Ivy Photography |
![]() |
| Found Lovely Photography |
![]() |
| Lori Barbely Photography |
Why on Earth did I not think do do ring shots when I got married? Perhaps this is another reason why I can't get enough of ring shots! Which one (or ones) of these are your fave? Oh I know what would be fun! Check out my Pinterest board and share the link on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page of one you love from there! I got 40 of them pinned and there a lot of creativity there! That and I'm always on Facebook even when I'm on vacation. :-)
Images submitted via Two Bright Lights
Images submitted via Two Bright Lights


















My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment