The first one comes from a friend who guest posted for me when I was in the process of moving. Laura is a calligrapher/illustrator so she's seen her share of putting together wording for invites!
The next post comes from a series of posts I did surrounding the wording of RSVPs to make them unique to your wedding and theme. I went ahead and included the other 3 posts in the series
This next post was about a tip that I wish I had known about when I had sent out my Invitations. Just one of those things you might not have thought of until someone who has been there has told you!
Feel free to check out those posts, leave comments (I'll still see them!) and/or hop on over to the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page and talk invites and RSVPs with me!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment