lots of cake,
lots of food,
and lots of margaritas,
| That is me :p |
Oh well, everyone loves a party and I love parties that were about my wedding!
Big or Small? Which do you prefer or which one are you having?
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! - 2 Corinthians 9:15

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
3 comments:
That's why I'm a big fan of display showers. No time spent on unwrapping/more time spent with fam and friends.
I love a good party too! I agree with Jessica, display showers are the best. That's what I would like to have. :) Oh and lots of margaritas too!
I too love a big party but I agree with not getting to see and talk to everyone. My suggestion is, if you have tons of people that you want to invite then have several different showers for each group of people.
Post a Comment