![]() |
| Daddy and I at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola |
Now on to the bible study answers and discussion!
1. Recall some reasons from last week on why it is important to help one another serve God.
Without looking back right now, I would say that it is important to help one another serve God because God made us to serve Him, because it sets the foundation for being able to raise our children in God, and it helps us to better serve His purpose for us.
2. What are some ways that you love one another as you love yourself?
Putting my husband's needs above mine, waking up early in the morning to take care of him even though I don't need to be up, let him have the bigger piece even though I want it but he needs to eat more to not be hungry later, thinking about how something would affect his feelings before saying something, (I can probably list a bunch of random and serious ones here but I will spare you having to read a long post!)
3. What are some ways you plan to bring up your kids in the training and instruction of the Lord?
We plan to take our kids to church every Sunday, but on top of that I want to be involved in the church with other moms so that my kids are more involved as well such as different church events and activities. I also would love for my family to read a bit of the Bible together every night as a part of the bedtime reading. No kids yet, but this is hopefully a plan I can live up to!
4. List the reasons why you want to (or did) marry the one you love? Are they Godly reasons? Are they proper or misled reasons?
He understands me, respects me, loves me, makes me laugh, recognizes my pain, he has similar beliefs as I do, both of us being Christian, he has a wonderful family that supports each other, and heck, who wouldn't want to marry an Italian and take on a cool last name! lol
My fave scripture from this study:
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh. - Genesis 2:24
What are some of your answers, comments and/or questions from this study? Which scripture was your fave or spoke to you most this week?
Carry the discussion in the comments below or share on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page wall!
Oh and instead of grabbing a handout for Week 3, we will all take a break to be with our families and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday week. Give thanks and give love! :-) (Don't worry, the Week 3 handout will be available next Monday when we continue!)
Oh and instead of grabbing a handout for Week 3, we will all take a break to be with our families and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday week. Give thanks and give love! :-) (Don't worry, the Week 3 handout will be available next Monday when we continue!)



My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
I've never seen this before! I love this concept and may begin to do it myself!
Post a Comment