What are you going to do throw him out of your wedding and drive a wedge between you and your fiance? In life you have to pick your battles and some battles aren't worth fighting.
"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God." - James 1:19-20
So much time is wasted on being angry, when that time can be used to be a better person and to serve God in his plan for you. :-)
The Prayer
God, I know I can't get along with everyone, but the fact that this is with someone who means something to my future husband makes this hard. Help me to forgive this friend as you have forgiven me. As my fiance and I become one, help me to adapt to the parts of his life that I must make peace with. I am not to be my husband's ruler, but his partner and I must accept that if I am to become his wife.








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment