My Favorite Pic:
Actually, I am lying. This is one of a few of my favorite pics this week and they all come from the same Real Wedding post from Bridal Musings.
Inspiration Board- This board had me at Beach! Love the colors for this beach theme board from Postcards and Pretties
Fashion- When I think weddings, I think flowers and lace. So this post on Lace from Southern Aisle is a must see for Lace inspiration on dresses, decor and accessories.
Decor- Engaged and Inspired shares her own DIY Wedding and if you don't find decor ideas from this wedding, I'd be quite surprised!
Planning- The finances of being a Maid of Honor from Lovebird Productions is a great guide. If your MOH is asking you what she is supposed to handle as your MOH, this article will help her out!
And one more thing. I started a new Album on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page called "This or That" this week. Each week I'll be putting up two photos and you can vote for your favorite by liking or commenting on the photo. This week was on cakes. So if you haven't liked Wedding Pickle yet, go ahead and click like on the widget to your right so you don't miss out!
But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. - 1 Timothy 6:11








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment