Here is where I decided to deliver for my readers. I put the time in while you can't because of work, children, whatever it may be. So every week I will round up my favorite finds from around the blogosphere! I think you are going to like what I have found!
Favorite Photo This Week:
Inspiration Board- Inspire Me Pretty Winner for Style Me Pretty
Fashion- The prettiest bikini for your honeymoon from Shimmer + Silk
Planning Tips- Making Light of Your Seating Chart by Valley & Co.
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." - John 10:10








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment