I never wanted to marry a military guy growing up, but God had other plans. In the book, Sacred Influence, the author, Gary Thomas, says that God "knew, even before he created you, who you'd marry. And he will continue to give you the tools you need to become the person he's called you to be and to do the work he's created you to do within your current relationship."
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
You are excited about getting married as well you should be! It is a part of God's plan! It may be difficult to face the fact that you would be leaving your home and family for the unknown. But instead of being sad or nervous think of it this way. How exciting is it that God has led you to a man who will take you to a place where you are meant to be? Your true home lies wherever you are because you are there for a reason. Let God work in you towards fulfilling your purpose!
The Prayer:
God I thank you for the blessing of finding love and for the opportunities that are ahead of me to do your work. Guide me to do what I need to do to fulfill your plan for me. I will always love my hometown because of the memories and life I had there, but I am excited for what you have in store. Help me to desire the new home because it is where you want me to be.








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
I smiled through the entire post! I've grown up knowing that fear is the absence of faith. Things happen as they should and I live my life knowing that. No matter what happens, this bride will be just fine as she's already been prepared. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next one.
Post a Comment