Why you ask? I guess the title gives it away! Yes, it is my birthday! Well not until Sunday but I am quite booked for the weekend! Starting with:
- My annual costume/birthday party tonight! I'm dressing up as the Queen of Hearts. :-)
- My husband is working sword detail for a wedding for one of the Blue Angels (eeee!) and I get to go! It is out of town so it is sort of a mini-vacay!
- My actual B-Day on Sunday where I am going to be L-A-Z-Y while eating candy, cake and sushi!
Now I didn't want to leave you hanging since I usually have Bride's Prayer on Friday, so I leave you this:
Also, as I move into November getting close to this blog's one year anniversary, I am having to make some changes, adjustments and shifts to get this blog going in the direction I want it to go. I want to make this blog be the best for you, my readers! I'll be making announcements soon! I'm excited!
Have a great weekend and God Bless!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
Happy Birthday Weekend. Sounds like fun!!!
Post a Comment