Oh man, only 13 days until I leave for my beloved Oklahoma City! I haven't been home in a year and it is going to feel so good to be back! Minus the cold of course. It is pretty chilly here now in Pensacola but nothing like back home. To think that I must keep up my running routine in that weather, especially since I'll be pigging out for the 6 days I'll be there! Anyone else have to run in cold weather?
Anyways, I have a very unique wedding for you today that not only explodes in personality but also displays beautiful work from the lovely iluvphoto! They provided some background to the couple and the wedding. :-)
This was a really unique wedding in several ways. First off, this was a flash mob style wedding. The couple just picked out a vacant lot with downtown Chicago as the backdrop for the ceremony. No permission was asked, people were just told to show at the corner of two streets for a wedding. Everything was hand made. The bride and her husband own their own company making products out of recycled products, it's called Reuse First. The brides dress was hand made as well.






































My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
The bride is so cute, lovely and I love the story. The bike is in the cake is unque.
Post a Comment