You might be telling yourself that you are just following your heart and you are just going to have to go with that.
The problem is that you shouldn't follow your heart. You should follow God. But how do we know we are following God when we make such big decisions? First seek God, if your heart is with Him, then you can have faith that the choices you make take you in the right direction.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
The Prayer:
God, I praise you for the gift I have to be able to turn to you. Please help me to fill my heart with you so that when I follow it, I know I am going the right direction. Guide me towards confidence rather than doubt as I get closer to marrying the man I love.
Find more on the Bride's Prayer Page!
Got a Bride's Prayer request? Leave a comment below or fill out the form!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment