I love that we get this time a year to count our blessings and remember how God loves us. Of course this should be done year round but we all need a reminder don't you think? It is from today that I will be on a break from the blog until Saturday with a Real Engagement Shoot.
But don't forget about the Minted Holiday Photo Card Giveaway! You have until Midnight on Friday November 25th so be sure to enter! Winner announced on Saturday!
I'll leave you with this song from David Crowder Band, How He Loves, that I just adore and always makes me feel so thankful for God's Love every time I hear it. <3
". . . and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great Your affections are for me. . . "
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of food and lots of love! God bless!
~ Melina :-)









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment