For the rest of the year you will find features that celebrate the top photographers featured this year from Real Weddings and you will find posts centered around the top posts and guest posts seen over the past year, oh and of course, photos!
All selections for the Best of Wedding Pickle this year are based on a few things:
- Popularity in Traffic
- Popularity in Comments
- Consideration in having had multiple submissions published
- Consideration in posts having had the best examples of the criteria I look for when deciding to publish a wedding!
I have to tell you, it is really hard selecting best of anything when I have had so many great photographers on the blog! I was going to do Top 10 but I ran out of time by the time I decided to do the series. Always next year I suppose! So this year will be Top 6 and the next month will run a bit different in scheduling because of it.
Here is a run down of December:
Sunday - Wrapping up Corinthians series and beginning a new scripture series
Monday - Marriage Monday Bible Study
Tuesday - Best of Real Wedding Photographer Interview with a real wedding
Wednesday - Best of Blog Posts and Guest Posts
Thursday - Best of Dialogues (We will resurrect the old discussions and keep them going!)
Friday - Best of Bride's Prayer
Saturday - Best of Photography (I am actually going to pick my top fave pictures from Real Weddings and Real Engagements from certain categories that I have had on my blog, talk about a fabulous endeavor! Like I said before, with so much awesome photography over the past year, it is going to be tough to narrow down my fave photos)
So if you are new to the blog, this will be a great review of the past year to catch up a bit! This week will be a little off, but all this begins tomorrow with our first Best of Real Wedding Photographer Interview! Get ready, December is going to be lots of fun! :-)









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment