Deciding to get a professional design for my blog was more for me to announce that this is a real part of my life and I am committed. I knew when I first started that I wanted a custom design but of course, when a blog first starts, it is hard to justify putting money into it if no one is reading it. So, thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who read, comment, or have just stopped by for the first time.
The new look is a symbol of my commitment to my readers, supporters, weddings, love, to myself and most of all to Christ. I will continue to keep Christ ever present. This is the mission of the blog. To help make Christ ever present in marriage.
It is not an anniversary for my blog to have this new change. However, this is a time in my life that has significant meaning to me. Spring is the time of year when I was saved 8 years ago, baptized 7 years ago, became a born-again Christian 4 years ago when my whole world and perspective changed from my grandmother's death 4 years ago. This is the time that Christ died for us. This is the time for re-birth with blooming flowers reminding us that the world is alive.
I have lots of ideas and dreams for my blog. I pray everyday that I will reach my goals. So stay tuned. Wedding Pickle has a lot to offer! :)
Happy Spring! God Bless!

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
I love it! It's beautiful, and so is your heart. :)
Post a Comment