![]() |
| The two ladies in white by the cake. {Photo via Bravotv.com} |
This also got me thinking, I didn't even notice anyone wearing white if they did for my wedding. I had better things to think about. My groomsmen wore white tuxes and I felt like it only complimented me. Also, who really notices and who is really that important that they can steal the thunder from the bride? (unless that person is a celebrity)
![]() | |
| I thought the men looked dashing in white! {Photo by Piperbella Photography} |
The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. - Revelation 3:5



My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment