When I got married, I wanted something light, easy to move around in, stylish, elegant and sexy. Now, I dream of that big dress again! If I had had a big budget and could do it over, I would have opted for the big dress for the ceremony and a soft, light dress as my reception dress.
While I wait in angst to see Kate's dress, I am going to pretend I am a princess getting married. Here are my picks:
Ceremony Gown: Yasmin by Maggie Sottero
The insane amount of ruffles in this dress just give it that poof that I always see myself in as a princess. Also, the plush skirt reminds me of the classic gowns of the Victorian era only with a modern twist.
Reception Dress: Style 2407 by Exclusive Bridals by Allure Collection
Chiffon is always my pick for a soft, elegant dress, and the flower on the front just gives it that unique touch. I feel like this dress just screams "I'm a Princess!"
Now, join in on the gown fun and share your link to your pick(s) as a princess!
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her... - Ephesians 5:25





My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
The first dress was like a princess. Such an elegant masterpiece.
Post a Comment