I decided to go with a trellis pattern with the ribbon decor around the mason jar. I recommend sharp scissors and gloss finish tape. My tip on the diagonal pieces, don't get too particular about accuracy. It takes a lot of time if you do and ends up not really being noticeable on the finished product because the pieces will overlap. Cut one piece that you measure from the jar, then use that piece as your pattern for cutting the rest of the ribbon pieces.
Double stick tape will also help to keep the ribbon in place. I didn't use any and realized that I wish I had some! What other ribbon designs can you think of? Do share!
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. - John 15:9

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
4 comments:
these are so sweet! i love the green ribbon :)
I love the simplicity of them!
I love this! I have yellow carnations on my table right now but I am loving the idea of throwing a rose into the mix! Beautiful.
Emily
www.redesignthat.blogspot.com
Great idea! Carnations typically get the shaft but you made them look fab!
Post a Comment