I'm not big on cliche but sometimes people dream of that pink and red Valentine's wedding, the blue and silver Christmas wedding, or the red, white and blue 4th of July wedding. Like I said before. Cliche.
I'm not saying don't go for the typical colors for the season or holiday. Just make it your own. Infuse your personality into it.
Use a non traditional color. Like this winter themed wedding. Using turquoise and a palm tree setting.
Photos by Drew Anderson Photography submitted via Two Bright Lights
Create a non-traditional style. Like if you are having the red and white Valentine's wedding, maybe go with a contemporary style rather than flowers and hearts.
![]() |
| Photo via PrestonBaileyDesign.com |
What are you doing to make your wedding uniquely you? Are you having a holiday wedding? How are you incorporating the holiday with your unique style? Share your thoughts and ideas!
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9




My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment