It is your wedding day and you deserve to do all of that to feel like you look your best. But, did you know that the natural glow of just being a bride sends out the most beautiful vibe about you?
I remember freaking out because I didn't lose that last 5 pounds giving up working out the week before my wedding and fighting my shiny face. But in the end, I felt like a million bucks just by being in the presence of my groom. Love was the best beauty enhancement!
Don't let all the little details of perfection bog you down. It could rain on your perfect hair and you can cry away your perfect makeup, and it wouldn't make you look any less beautiful and stunning on your day.
The model bride looks beautiful. . .
But the real bride in her glow is more beautiful! Don't you agree?
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. - Psalm 139:14
You are already perfect because God made you that way. So any enhancement is just icing on the cake. Any missing enhancement won't be missed.
. . . For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” - 1 Samuel 16:7
The Prayer
God, my wedding tends to make me focus on that which fades in time when I know it is my heart that holds my real beauty. I want to look my best. Stress isn't beautiful but love is. Help me to appreciate what I have of myself, to do for myself what I need to do for your glory, and to know that by my wedding day, I have done all I can and that I look perfect no matter what I did or didn't do for my appearance.








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment