| Me with my two moms! Photo by Piperbella Photography |
Whatever you relationship with your mother is, take a moment to recognize the one you call mom.
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. - Exodus 20:12
The Prayer:
God, I honor my mother today but help me to honor my mother always. I would not be who I am today without her good or bad. :-)








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment