"Accepts" Options:
affirm, agree to, approbate, approve,
certify, check in, commit, confirm, cross my heart,
declare,
embrace, enter upon,
game, give go ahead, give the greenlight, give the stamp of approval, guarantee,
have a lock on,
it's a deal,
join,
play ball, put John Hancock on,
recieve,
say yes, seize, set about going, sign in, snag, snatch,
take it, take up, thumbs up, to make waves,
validate,
welcome
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. - Revelation 3:20








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment