Here a few features of these lovely books:
12 X 12, hardcover, smooth shiny look, adorable designs, an upload tool for your friends and family to be able to upload pictures for you to use in the album and they can even leave a letter for you! You can also preview the entire book to edit it to your liking.
So I LOVE the idea of these books because I remember after I got married, photos were being shared on Facebook from friends and family and I had so much fun seeing them all. I still have fun seeing them but it does get annoying to have to find the photos I'm tagged in, look for the album name so I can see photos that person took from the wedding. Lots of the pictures are great pictures and it have been awesome if from the get go I was able to have my friends and family upload pictures for me, leave a note of congrats and allow me to put together a compilation of the photos in a sort of guestbook if you will. Such a cute idea!
There are other ideas too. A gift to the bride from her bridesmaids with their personal notes and pictures with the bride, a gift to the couple from their family, an anniversary gift to each other with the photos and stories of your first year together. My sister came over a couple weeks ago and when she saw the sample book I had, she had a really cute idea! It could even be a proposal book, where the guy can share stories, or what he loves about his girl, have photos of them together, and when she gets to the last page, it can say, "Will you marry me?" The actual sample I have has a letter from both the bride and groom to each other at the end of it.
$75 can buy you 20 pages (10 double-sided) to start with and that definitely can have you on your way towards your own book.
Now you should enter! You have until October 14 at midnight to enter. Here is how:
1. Leave a comment below what you would use the book for and leave your email! Can't win without it! A winner will be selected at random and announced Saturday morning!
2. Gain another entry by liking Wedding Pickle on Facebook! Just come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. Unless you already like, then just leave another comment saying you do! But you gotta leave that extra comment since the winners will be selected from there. (I number the comments and plug it into a number picking generator)
3. And again, gain another entry by liking Bellflower Books on Facebook and do the same as in #2. :-)
4. The be sure to tweet about this:
I just entered to win a $75 gift card towards my own photobook from @bellflowerbooks and @weddingpickle http://bit.ly/oJMxI9
Have fun!












My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






14 comments:
I would use it to highlight our engagement photos and write the story of our relationship up to the marriage!
I am a fan of Wedding Pickle on Facebook
I am now a fan of Bellflower Books on Facebook
http://twitter.com/#!/JASIVRAS/status/123788599081697281
Im getting married exactly a month from today! eeekkk!! So I would use it for my wedding photos!
Erikalr30@gmail.com
I an a fan of wedding pickle on fb
Erikalr30@gmail.com
I would love to use this book as a gift to my parents! I moved so far away and I know they feel like they miss out on a lot of my life and I love them so much. I can't think of a better reminder of how important they are then a book full of pictures of the biggest day of my life!
I Tweeted and liked on facebook!
I would give this book as a gift to my friend!!
I just tweeted this :)
And I like the Wedding Pickle on facebook
As well as the Bellflower Books :)
Thank you for the opportunity to win this for my well-deserving friend!!
I would give this book to the bride of the wedding I was in this May as a six month anniversary gift from all of her bridesmaids.
And I like the Wedding Pickle on Facebook.
Who ever won this contest??
Post a Comment