1. At the Altar - When everyone is looking at the bride, the photographer will eye your groom to capture that moment! (Though in this pic, a groomsman eyed the groom too!)
2. Walk up from behind- Classic and sweet! (I actually did this one for my first look) I also think it is cute for the groom to walk up instead. :-)
3. Come down the stairs - I also like to call this a prom moment! lol! I have always dreamed to come down the stairs to see my man's reaction!
4. From the other side of a door - You can choose the door method to not only peek from around its edge but as a way to not see each other until the ceremony while still getting that much needed touch from the one you love to calm you.
5. From around the corner - This is a perfect way to use your venue!
6. Blind fold - You can both be blind folded too! Just reach up to the blind fold slowly, don't wanna poke each other's faces!
7. Back to Back - My personal favorite!
Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls. - 1 Peter 1:8-9
Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!















My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






3 comments:
This post made my heart happy! I love all the ideas especially the back to back :)
This made me so happy! I love the first one and can only hope that is the same look I see when I look down the aisle!
Ha, great post! Cute ideas! I think I like the door idea!
Post a Comment