![]() |
| The Happiest Season by b.wise papers |
25 Free Flat Holiday Cards with Free Ground Shipping! (That is a $72 value!)
Minted was kind to ask me to make some so that I could tell you about them first hand. Now, I didn't have any professional pictures taken, other than my engagement photos. I really wanted to include my dog since the three of us are a little family! I opted for the This and That design by Jody Wody because I was able to put in the square photos I had from Instagram of my Pug baby and of my husband and I at the Marine Corps Ball.
At no cost you can go with the Signature paper which is sturdy like a regular card. I do like a glossy finish better but it still turned out great. You have other options such as Recycled paper or Pearlescent paper at an extra cost. (I love Pearlescent paper!) You have a lot of customizable options for the photos and the text and you even have a few choices of color options for the card.
Oh and the best part, maybe not for most people, but for me was that the order comes with envelopes! I totally thought that it was like a post card where I slap on the stamp and put it in the mail but instead I can place them in envelopes so that the card is protected and looks nice when it arrives to the family!
For those of you who just got your engagements, or even your wedding photos, you can send out a holiday card along with giving your family a peek at your photos! Go with pro photos, go with personal photos, either way it is a great way to make your family and friends smile this holiday season!
Now here is what you have to do to win your own cards!
1. Go to the Minted Holiday Photo Cards page and browse through the 604 options of cards (so many pretty ones!) I know it might be impossible, but choose which one is your favorite!
2. Come back here and tell me which one is your favorite with your email in the comments of this post. (I need the email to contact you if you win!)
3. Of course you can have more entries! Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook, (say hello if you want!) then come back here to let me know (the additional comment is how the entries are selected) If you already like Wedding Pickle, just mention you do in the comments below so that you can get that extra entry!
4. For another entry, Like Minted on Facebook and do the same you did in the above step!
Have fun lovelies! Enjoy your families, enjoy each other, enjoy your blessings! Good Luck! The Giveaway will last until midnight on the famous Black Friday November 25th. The winner will be announced on the 26th!










My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






33 comments:
I like the Making Holidays Bright card!
aandj8804[at]gmail.com
I'm following you on facebook.
aandj8804[at]gmail.com
We always feature our pup on our holiday cards so the Little Helper Holiday Photo Cards are my favorite!
I am a fan of Wedding Pickle on Facebook!
I am also a fan of Minted on Facebook!
I like the HAPPY Holiday Minibooks!
cynthia dot lucero at yahoo dot com
I'm already a fan of Wedding Pickle on FB!
cynthia dot lucero at yahoo dot com
I liked Minted on Facebook.
cynthia dot lucero at yahoo dot com
I like Minted on FB!
kristinc.drake [at] gmail [dot] com
I like Wedding Pickle on FB
My favorite is the Rejoice holiday cards...so cute and absolutely perfect for photos!
Love the Naughty or Nice cards!! Raysteph16 at gmail dot com
I like Wedding Pickle on FB! Raysteph16 at gmail dot com
I like Minted on FB too :) raysteph16 at gmail dot com
It was quite difficult to pick just one favorite, but here's my top choice : snowflake window holiday photo cards!
Email : malialilinoe@gmail.com
I'm already a fan of Wedding Pickle on FB :)
I liked Minted on FB too :)
Love the naughty themed card! Email is ld14m at mac dot com
I love the BE MERRY cards!
I'm a fan of wedding pickle on FB!
Emwitt17 at gmail dot com
I'm a fan of minted on FB.
Emwitt17 at gmail dot com
Float + Cheers to you holiday photo! is my favorite!!
kellyannmccann@hotmail.com
(thanks) ;) fun giveaway..
I love the merry merry card.
edelpero@hotmail.com
I like Minted on facebook
edelpero@hotmail.om
I like wedding pickle on facebook.
edelpero@hotmail.com
Love the Sketchbook Foliage cards...almost like a doodle I would make in my notebook (if I could doodle!). debmelkonian@gmail.com
(and I'm about to go like wedding pickle on FB - what a great site!!)
My favorite is Gallery Grid Holliday photo card by annie clark
autey513@gmail.com :)
Liked you on fb...new fan!! love love!!
autey513@gmail.com
already a minted fan!! :)
autey513@gmail.com
I've LIKED Minted for a long time!
I LOVE the Varsity Holiday Photo Cards!
cris@kissmytulle.com
Oh, I adore the delicate holly berry holiday photo cards!
urchiken at gmail dot com
Post a Comment