The Pickle: You need to get additional restrooms to accomodate guests but you don't want a gross state fair vibe going on.
The Solution: Go upscale. There is upscale for everything, you just got to look! Start with the search term "luxury portable toilets" in your area. You can rent ones with AC or Heat, flushing toilets, skylights, handicap access, etc. Here is what I found:
A luxury interior by Royal Flush Fresno
Ceiling Detail by Royal Flush Fresno
Private Stalls by Blue Ribbon Restrooms
A pretty exterior by Elegant Restrooms
Oh, if only all events used these! Going to a regular port-a-potty at night with no lights is a scary thing. . . Anyone have toilet stories to share? Do tell!
I must speak and find relief; I must open my lips and reply. - Job 32:20











My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
My brother and his fiancee are considering renting something similar for their tented reception next spring. Such a great option if you're in a pinch for decent restrooms :)
Post a Comment