I was so excited to recieve this submission of Cheryl and CJ's wedding. This couple looks straight out of a magazine!
I got in touch with the bride and everything she has to share paired with all the beautiful photos, well let's just say one post is not enough! Enjoy and stay tuned for Part Two.
You can find Cheryl and CJ's engagement story here, but I will be sharing some snippets from the story.
"The two met through mutual friends while out one night in Abacoa Town Center. They began dating shortly after and have been inseparable ever since! Some would even say it was love at first sight ;-)"
"It was the summer night before C.J. was to leave South Florida and head back up to Gainesville for the beginning of his last year at The University of Florida. After a day of boating and relaxing at the Jupiter sandbar with friends, he and Cheryl went to Jetty's (her favorite restaurant) for a steak and lobster dinner (her favorite meal)"
Don't forget to tune in for Part Two with more gorgeous photos and some quotes from Cheryl about her wedding day!
Photography by Alexi Shields Photography
Submitted via Two Bright Lights















My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






5 comments:
Thank you so much for featuring our wedding Melina! We are thrilled to be able to share our special day with your followers and I am a HUGE fan of your blog!
xoxo
The train and detail on the bride's dress - such showstoppers!
Beautiful! Love the first photo - so romantic and gorgeous! And, of course... the shoes!!
i love her dress!!
Thank you ladies, I am completely flattered adn totally blushing! You all are amazing! :)
Post a Comment