76. The feeling when someone first called me Mrs. Santelli
77. Changing your Facebook status to "Married"
78. Picking out wedding bands together.
79. Getting a family plan together for your cell phones.
80. Setting up your first home together.
81. Practicing writing your name with his name and it coming true. (no more scribbling in middle school notebooks!)
82. Pigging out on your honeymoon and not feeling guilty.
83. Your wedding day ensemble. Think about how much money is on you between the jewelry, the shoes and the gown. Then think about how blessed you are because so many people don't have much. Really appreciate it. :)
84. The butterflies in your stomach
85. The wedding planner (Okay, I didn't have one, but I wish I did and I know it would have been a blessing to have one, especially the day of!)
86. Feeling ready. When people would ask me, "Are you nervous?" I confidently replied with, "No, I'm ready."
87. Gaining another set of parents
88. The maid of honor and best man speech. Just too funny and just too sweet.
89. Gaining an older sister. My sister-in-law is just a few years older than me and I am so happy to have a big sister now. I've always been the big sis, now I have one!
90. My sister. She loves me too much and I am so blessed to have that bond with someone.
91. The church I got married in. Beautiful and small. Just what I wanted.
92. The lady who stepped up and cut the cake to serve it to the guests. My caterer let me down in so many ways.
93. Having the sword detail at my ceremony.
94. My husband getting to wear his uniform. We changed the wedding date so that he could wear it because it was his dream to get married in uniform.
95. Marrying a man in uniform. Always a woman's dream look on a man, but the real meaning of what it stands for makes it an honor to be his wife.
96. "Welcome to the Marine Corps" after getting spanked by a sword. That's all I needed to join the Marine family? I'll take it! No boot camp for me, lol.
97. Having my own family now. My husband, my pug and me.
98. The wedding videographer and photographer. Seriously two of the best investments for your wedding.
99. Sharing a bank account. I always thought we would have separate accounts, but I really find it best to have a shared one. Finances are huge in marriage and knowing that you both have control gives your new family a sense of stability.
100. Finishing this list and feeling really blessed having done so! Whoo!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment