I knew when I started the blog that I wanted to go for the long haul, but when you think about the effort and dedication it takes, one never knows how much they have done until that time has passed.
Wow, is all I can say. I've been in love with my blog for a year and while I have ups and downs as with any relationship, I feel so proud to have come this far! Heck, if you are curious, feel free to check out the beginning posts of the blog!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my dear readers! How can a blogger go on without the support of readers? I am so blessed and as I have said before, it is my hope that this blog will go on to be the best for you!
Stay tuned for a celebratory series I'll be starting!
God Bless,
Melina :-)









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Blog's are a tough thing to keep up and your blog looks great! Lot's of love here!
Happiest First Anniversary Melina! So proud to be a part of your first year!!! xoxo-jeni
Thank you, thank you! :-)
Post a Comment