Every month I am going to put together a week long series that features a theme centered around a wedding event with some ideas that I hope will inspire you! This month is centered around pink and green, along with some Easter touches.
I'm so glad you are here to attend my party! I'll try to avoid saying the word "Bride" all week, lol. Anyone playing that game at their bridal shower?
Anyways, here is what to expect for the rest of the week:
Tuesday- DIY Flower Backdrop
Wednesday- Flower Focus
Thursday- Free Printable of the Thank You Postcard by Redesign That.
Friday- Cocktail Recipes
The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. – John 12:25-26

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
2 comments:
Very cool. Love the backdrop :)
Such a fun idea and so cute! The only problem I see is that I am not actually at this party! :)
Post a Comment