![]() |
| zumba.com |
It is a crazy fun addicting class and maybe you are one of the few, like me, who haven't experienced this party yet. I am new to it and I can't believe I didn't give it a try sooner. I actually look forward to going to the gym when I'm going to this class!
What I love about this class other than the fun energetic dancing:
- You can show up and not feel out of place not knowing what to get or use. Just line your water along the wall near you and plop yourself in a spot to dance.
- You won't feel like a bad dancer. Every one looks silly but every one is having fun. When you look around, people are smiling!
- You will sweat a lot! I never sweat and this class gets me sweating. It is a must that you have water.
- It is very fast. The instructors will guide you through the steps but you might find your calves and thighs burning.
Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. - Psalm 149:3









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






2 comments:
I have only heard good things about Zumba. There are several places in Nashville that have classes. I think I might just need to check them out!
You need too! It is not only fun, but leaves me smiling all day long! lol
Post a Comment