Reminds me of a line from the song "When I say I do" by Matthew West:
♬ There must be a God, I believe it's true, 'cuz I can see His love, when I look at you. . .Kathleen and Scott chose Tybee Island, GA for their engagement session. Due to the couple currently being stationed in Hawaii (Scott is a member of the US Marine Corps), the session took place a few days before their Savannah, GA wedding. Kathleen and Scott met at a college Bible study, and spent most of their engagement apart, as Scott was sent to the Middle East. The dress Kathleen wore for the engagement session was from their first date in Hawaii.
Photographer: Jennifer Creed | Photographer
submitted via Two Bright Lights
Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. - Jude 1:2
















My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






2 comments:
I love that last shot!
this is SO cute :) love beach e-sessions!
Post a Comment