Danielle & Cameron
December 3, 2010
The first Real Wedding on Wedding Pickle and I am really excited about this one because it has the feel of winter and summer in one! Perfect for this time of year where those of us in the cold states are stuck in winter and dream of summer.
This wonderful wedding was submitted by Drew Anderson Photography and I am so excited to share it with you! Check out the Palm trees with the winter decor touches. The bride's bouquet and hairpiece and her adorable flats.
![]() |
| Don't you just love this bouquet like no other! |
The couple had a few shots by a barber shop which got my attention.
"We strolled about the city, taking photos in various cute places we found. The outside of the barber shop had a nice quaint feel to it, so we had Dani go up there for a few photos. Of course, all the barbers and customers got all excited to see a bride out front and told her to come in for a few photos!"
Photography by Drew Anderson Photography with the help of Photography by Verdi.
Wedding located at University Club of Phoenix
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






3 comments:
OMG, that bouquet is stunning. I love it! I'd have it on display in my house forever!
Melina, HOW COOL is this wedding?! I can't get over how cool the bride is. I can just tell. And her brooch bouquet?! ZOMG.
I love how the bride is all dressed up and the groom is cool and casual! I love when couples do what they want and not what everyone expects!
Post a Comment